The day two blog certainly didn’t come as quickly as the day one blog. What I lack in timeliness I will make up for in pictures.
A quick recap of what I learned/discussed on day two of my first istockphoto.com Mini’Lypse.
– Makeup Artists are awesome. As a rule, they start drinking before anyone else.
– If you bring 10 photographers, 20 dancers, 3 makeup artists and many helpers into Small Town Texas, people will drive by real slow. Several Times.
– Aerialists tie good knots.
– Chimping is contagious
– Rat traps are sticky and gross
– Ballet is awesome to photograph, as is Irish Dance and Tap Dance
– The AlienBee Vagabond is both fitting for a Bohemia’lypse and life saving. (Thanks Mark!)
Onto the photos of the behind the scene action from both days.
Josh loves a good adventure and some of his favorite wedding and engagement shoots have involved “getting crazy” or going somewhere special to the couple.
Josh is a Texas native and long time Pflugerville resident. He started his photography business in 2009 and has never looked back. His photo business even allowed him to be daddy-day-care before his two sons reached school age. Over the years his business has expanded to include just about every type of photography including automotive, editorial portraits, corporate events, sports and food. Through it all, he has continued to love wedding photography for genuine moment, the fast pace and the diversity of subjects it offers. Josh is a co-founder of North Austin Pfoutographic Society and a resident instructor at Precision Camera & Video in Austin, Tx.