10" Inch Premium Flush-Mount Album
The ideal size for display on a bookshelf or coffee table. These albums are professionally printed and bound. They make the perfect keep sake from your wedding that you can look at every day.
$1200 (first album) — $710 (additional albums)
Options and Add-Ons
Cover Colors & Materials
Every album design starts with a set of 50 to 150 favorite images from your wedding. You pick these (don't worry, we'll provide specific instructions). We will also ask you some general questions about the album like what cover material and color you would like, and if you want to stick to 10 pages, or expand the album to fit the photos selected in your favorites.
Once you have selected your favorites, we will create a draft design and send you a link.
You will review the draft and can make comments and requests for changes directly on the slideshow page by page. Of course, you can always call us on the phone if you need help or just want to do it that way.
Once you have finished making comments we will implement all the changes you requested and order your album.
Albums normally take less than 2 weeks to print, ship and be delivered.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a spread?
- A spread, sometimes called a facing, is 2 opposing pages with the fold in the center. In a flush mount album like these, pictures may span the fold.
- What is the difference between the thick and thin pages?
- The default pages included in the album are thick with the images over a heavy ridged sub-strait. They measure 2mm (1/16 inch) thick each. Thin pages are essentially 2 luster or matte art prints adhered back to back. The pages are flexible and thin like a normal book.
- How exact will the cover color be?
- Leather and linen are both natural products with some variation. Besides this natural variation in the material, most people do not use a color calibrated monitor which means colors displayed to them might not match the real intended color. The cover colors shown here are for reference but should not be considered 100% accurate in most cases.
- What is a flush-mount album?
- The term flush-mount refers to books bound so that pages can lay completely flat. In a normal book binding, the fold between pages is always pulled away into a crease creating a gutter. Nothing should be placed in or across the gutter. In a flush-mount or panoramic album, there is no gutter. Pages open out flat so the album design can include images the span the fold.
- Will you use only the favorite images I provide or will you pull in other images?
- The favorite images you provide are a seed set. They let us know your favorite images. We may add other images from your wedding, engagement or bridal sessions to fill out pages graphically or to tell the complete story.
- Will every image in my favorites get used?
- Not every image in your favorite set may be used. We pick images that fit together story wise and visually. If you have selected near duplicates, for example, we will generally pick a single image from them. Other times, there is just more material than can fit in the allowed pages. Be sure and let us know if you prefer to stick strictly to 10 pages or if you are willing to add pages.
- You didn't photograph my wedding. Will you design an album for me?
- We are first and foremost photographers. We provide album design and production to our clients as a value added service. We don't offer album design for events we did not photograph.