About Our Wedding Videography
- We include unlimited hours because we never want you to have to choose to end the party early just to have video of the exit.
- When we commit to a project, we go all in. We don't do half-way.
- Audio is the hardest part of making a good wedding film. Ask how we handle it.
- Wedding videography is very equipment intense.
We have 3 to 5 cameras running at some points.
- We bring a variety of specialized gear to every wedding including: gimbals, sliders, jibs, lights and special lenses.
- We spend between 40 and 80 hours editing the films from each wedding.
- We work with photographers all the time.
In fact, we are also photographers and routinely handle both photo and video for weddings.
Check Our Availability
Cinematic Wedding Films
Every couple and every wedding are different. Our wedding films capture the unique personality of the couple and the feeling of their day. Whether you have a boisterous party, an elegant ball, or something in between our goal is to capture that uniqueness in video form.
You will receive a one to two minute long teaser trailer shortly after their wedding. The trailer is perfect for sharing with friends and family.
You will also receive a full wedding day video including a 10 to 20 minute cinematic film of your entire day. You will also receive video of the full ceremony and toasts. They represent the essence of your wedding that you can watch and lover over and over again for decades to come.
Mark and Jessica's Wedding Teaser
Mark and Jessica's Wedding Film